Family tussles for property 30 years after MP’s death
The family of the late Gem MP Aggrey Otieno Ambala is still fighting over the multi-million shilling estate in court more than 30 years after his death.
By Evelyne Kwamboka | 4 years ago
Duba demands Sh100b from creditors as Sh15b budget unveiled
Nairobi City Council will spend Sh11.5 billion in recurrent expenditure, according to the 2012/2013 budget estimates. Most of the money will be raised through land rates, business permits, and advertisements.
BY RAWLINGS OTIENO and evelyne kwamboka | 8 years ago
Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- New life for man sentenced to hang in 2005
- Wajir Deputy Governor Muktar to be sworn in
By Fred Kagonye