Move fast and sort land question for the country’s capital city to expand
The difficulty in sorting out the land muddle in Kenya is increasingly negating Nairobi’s growth and expansion as Africa’s premier capital.
By Dr Evans Kidero | 5 years ago
Tough construction rules now in force in Nairobi County
Regularisation of structures has been rolled out across the City, targeting critical areas that require urgent attention. More than 50,000 buildings in the county have not been approved, yet they are occupied.
Evans Kidero | 5 years ago
Hon Dr Evans Kidero's speech on Kenya's 52nd Jamhuri Day celebrations
As we mark this day, let us take stock of our renewed efforts in manifesting the principles of togetherness, mutual consultation and cooperation, which are in the best interest of our country.
Dr Evans Kidero | 5 years ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you
- Uhuru orders military to double number of recruits from NYS
- Shinyalu MP Justus Kizito to spend night in police custody