Ruto allied MPs claim there’s a plot to disrupt next year’s elections
They opposed a plan to arm chiefs and sub-chiefs, saying it was illegitimate and could portend a dark future for the country ahead of the polls.
By Allan Mungai and Elvis Ogina | 3 days ago
'It was like a bomb,' eye witnesses' tale of deadly Huruma collapse
"It was a very shocking loud noise at night...we saw the building sinking, and the huge cloud of dust.," Caroline said.
Elvis Ogina | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy
- They were laid to rest together: When Covid snatches two brothers
- The good, bad and the ugly of IEBC recruitment