Ken Lusaka: Uhuru call that changed my life after losing governor's seat
One of his most difficult assignments as Speaker was the removal of Kipchumba Murkomen as Leader of Majority and Majority Chief Whip, Susan Kihika.
By Caleb Atemi | 2 days ago
Ken Lusaka: How I worked with Michuki to kill Mungiki and my big reward
Senate Speaker Ken Lusaka narrates how he brokered peace between Saitoti and Nkaissery and how Michuki-Kamotho enmity put him in a tight spot.
Caleb Atemi | 3 days ago
Ken Lusaka: High school troublemaker who owes his success to his mother
Ken Lusaka was born with a booming voice. As a child, he made numerous car toys out of various materials.
Caleb Atemi | 5 days ago
Unravelling Dr Mercy Mwangangi’s love metaphor
- Witnesses now decline to testify against lawyer Paul Gicheru at the ICC
- Suspected suicide bomber blows self up in Kisumu, kills elderly couple
- Raila Odinga and the Trio Mio debate: Musician’s mum speaks
- Fred Matiang’i: Kabete police officer killed 6 in love triangle rage
- Fake KDF man storms police station, harasses officer on duty
By Erick Abuga
- Jimi Wanjigi gets his father's blessings to run for State House
- OKA principals seek to chip away Raila's Coast support