Leaders angered by Duale’s attack on Keter, vow to impeach Waiguru
Leaders from the political divide are outraged by remarks leveled against vocal Nandi Hills MP Alfred Keter by National Assembly majority leader Aden Duale.
By By TITUS TOO | 7 years ago
Turkana IDPs get brick houses, yet to receive Sh400,000 compensation
Several Internally Displaced Persons who fled back to Turkana County after the 2007/2008 post-election violence have a reason to smile, thanks to a brick house project funded by the government.
By TITUS TOO | 8 years ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption
- Alfred Mutua opens up on Boniface Mwangi beef, marital split and State House
By Brian Okoth
- Five arrested over DP Ruto Busia rally chaos as Matiang’i sends warning