Dangerous Affairs is a laughing matter all the way
The Festival of Creative Arts this past weekends went all out to break people’s bones with laughter. Sitting at the dim Alliance Francaise theatre, you could almost feel the crack of ribs, and the stretching of the brain with the audience trying to figure out things.
By By Kiundu Waweru | 7 years ago
Bigger and better: Kalasha Kenya’s premier screen awards to return in June
According to the Kenya Film Commission, the Kalasha Film and TV Awards are closely crafted after the Oscars and Emmy awards.
By Kiundu Waweru | 7 years ago
Traders hard hit by security operation
For the past one week, Eastleigh has been a ghost town or more like a war zone. Uniformed officers in groups are seen patrolling every corner of the street walking on foot, some inside slow-moving trucks and others in residential homes.
By KIUNDU WAWERU | 7 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill
- Brace for traffic, Kenha says ahead of Mashujaa Day fete in Kirinyaga
By Jael Mboga
- Curfew will be lifted soon, says President Uhuru