Every Kenyan in Sh63,500 debt as borrowing hurts economy
What Kenyans are known for istheir insatiable appetite for credit. Their love for spending is not debatable. This explains why the Central Bank of Kenya data shows that in the nine months to September 2013, Kenyans borrowed a massive Sh389.3 billion for personal or household use.
By By JEVANS NYABIAGE | 7 years ago
Nairobi emerges as Africa’s most expensive city
Kenya risks losing out to other cities as an investment hub with a new report naming Nairobi as Africa’s most expensive city. The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) survey that sampled eight African cities places Nairobi ahead of Côte d’Ivoire’s Abidjan.
By Jevans Nyabiage | 7 years ago
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire
- Inside billionaire Chris Kirubi's will
- Azimio to be registered next week, Raila says as he receives ANC defectors