Herder killed, livestock stolen in Baragoi bandit attack
One person has been killed in a fresh raid in Baragoi, Samburu County and unknown number of livestock stolen by armed bandits.
By By Boaz Kipngeno | 8 years ago
Ex-convict helps former inmates rebuild their lives
When Maralal Resident Magistrate PC Biwott sentenced Solomon Wanyeki Mukuna and his co-accused to seven years in prison on May, 28 2004, he thought he had not heard him right.
By BOAZ KIPNGENO | 8 years ago
Karua is not one of us, Atheists in Kenya Society tells Governor Mutua
- Speaker Muturi's coalition agreement with Kenya Kwanza null and void
By Betty Njeru
- Hurry to appoint Secretary to the Cabinet, Duale tells Uhuru
- Gideon leading talks for Kalonzo's Azimio return
- Kalonzo for president
- UDA picks Rigathi Gachagua's replacement in Mathira MP race
- Kuria seems to know what he says at rallies is controversial
By Brian Okoth
- Martha Karua has drawn a new line in the mountain