MP Midiwo's betting Bill goes after foreign investors
A proposal to ban foreigners from holding a stake in betting firms has raised eyebrows among sector players.
By Business Beat Reporter | 4 years ago
Egyptian firm woos Kenyans with 40pc discount to join its luxury sports club
Wadi Degla Investment, an Egyptian company that develops private sports clubs, will today break ground for its first resort in Kenya.
Business Beat Reporter | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy