MP Midiwo's betting Bill goes after foreign investors
A proposal to ban foreigners from holding a stake in betting firms has raised eyebrows among sector players.
By Business Beat Reporter | 4 years ago
Egyptian firm woos Kenyans with 40pc discount to join its luxury sports club
Wadi Degla Investment, an Egyptian company that develops private sports clubs, will today break ground for its first resort in Kenya.
Business Beat Reporter | 5 years ago
Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- 19-year-old boy charged with defiling girl three years younger
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Microsoft now says it investigated Gates' involvement with employee
- Wajir Governor impeached
- Jennifer Wambua murder suspect charged