Mandera terror attack hero's family yet to be paid
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is yet to release payments due to the family of Salah Farah - the Muslim teacher killed as he shielded Christians from the Al Shabaab.
By Adow Jubat | 4 years ago
Eastleigh residents in jubilation after election of Farmajo as Somalia President
The commercial hub on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya, which is widely known as small Mogadishu due to the huge number of Somali immigrants inhabiting the town, welcomed the presidency with hope and optimism.
JOSPHAT THIONG'O and Adow Jubat | 4 years ago
Leaders want government to scale up livestock take off program
North Eastern leaders wants the government to scale up livestock take off programme by expanding its reach to far-flung areas in the region.
Adow jubat | 4 years ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya
- Kihika Kimani's widow in fight with daughter over Sh600m property
By Daniel Chege