Mandera terror attack hero's family yet to be paid
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is yet to release payments due to the family of Salah Farah - the Muslim teacher killed as he shielded Christians from the Al Shabaab.
By Adow Jubat | 4 years ago
Eastleigh residents in jubilation after election of Farmajo as Somalia President
The commercial hub on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya, which is widely known as small Mogadishu due to the huge number of Somali immigrants inhabiting the town, welcomed the presidency with hope and optimism.
JOSPHAT THIONG'O and Adow Jubat | 4 years ago
Leaders want government to scale up livestock take off program
North Eastern leaders wants the government to scale up livestock take off programme by expanding its reach to far-flung areas in the region.
Adow jubat | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy