ICC prosecutor seeks new warrants for Congo atrocities
The prosecutor for the International Criminal Court said on Monday he has requested new arrest warrants related to war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The ICC prosecutor said he has requested that additional charges are filed against Bosco Ntaganda, who already is wanted by The Hague war crimes court.
The prosecutor added that he also has requested an arrest warrant for Sylvestre Mudacumura, the leader of FDLR militia operating in the Kivu provinces in the Congo
Greek President Papoulias calls parties to final talksLast-ditch talks on forming a new Greek government are under way in Athens as the prospect of fresh elections looms.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo