At least 10 dead after fuel truck collision in western Uganda
| Aug 19th 2019 | 1 min read
At least 10 people were killed when a fuel truck exploded in flames after losing control and ramming into three cars in western Uganda on Sunday, police said in a statement.
“So far, 9 burnt bodies have been retrieved from the scene and transported to Lugazi Health Centre for further post-mortem analysis and DNA profiling,” said the statement, which was issued early on Monday.
Another body was still trapped under the truck, it said.
JKUAT develops primary health care modelIn this regard, JKUAT is organising a two-day UHC Conference at JKUAT’s main cCampus, Juja, to unveil the model to key stake holders on from August 15
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold