South Korea says retrieves suspected fairing from North Korean rocket
| February 7th 2016
SEOUL: South Korea retrieved on Sunday what it believes to be a fairing dropped by a rocket North Korea launched earlier in the day, its defence ministry said.
Retrieving parts of the rocket that carried what the North says is a satellite into space would help provide clues into isolated Pyongyang's rocket programme.
The object was found southeast of South Korea's Jeju Island by a navy ship, a defence ministry official said. A fairing shields the payload, or satellite, carried by a rocket into space.
Angela Chibalonza's sister found dead in EmbakasiA sister to the late gospel songstress Angela Chibalonza who died in a car crash in 2008 was on Saturday night found dead in her house.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege