RITUAL KILLING: Missing student's body found without heart, tongue and genitals
By Rael Jelimo
| February 9th 2018
An 18-year-old student has been found dead in what residents suspect is a ritual killing.
His killers had made away with vital organs, including the heart, tongue and genitals.
According to area Assistant Chief John Kemboi, the student's body appeared scalded.
The Mr Bett went missing on Monday evening. His father, Ezekiel Kemei, said he had been sent home for school fees.
“On Tuesday, we panicked when my son had not returned home two days in a row and called the school to check if they had decided to re-admit him, but he was not in school,” said Mr Kemei.
The body was found by tea farm workers.
Police said they were treating the case as murder and had launched investigations.
The killing was condemned by area MCA Kipkirui Chepkwony and Senator Kiprotich Cherargey, who called for quick arrest of the culprits.
“Police must intensify investigations and apprehend the student’s killers as soon as possible,” said Mr Cherargey. [Rael Jelimo]
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga