Jubilee governor raises eyebrows after hurling insults at his senator
By Standard Reporter | December 6th 2018
It is only a matter of time before a renowned Jubilee Party governor badly falls-out with the area senator.
The county chief is said to be getting incensed with the lawmaker for constantly criticising him.
As a pointer of the increasing hostilities between the duo that belong to the same party, the Governor on Wednesday hurled unprintable words at the senator who had paid him a courtesy call.
The embarrassing altercation occurred right before the eyes of the bewildered county staff, who now are worried that the tiff may likely stall development in the strategic development unit.
Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
By Faith Kutere
- Narok governorship race hots up as sole female aspirant okayed by elders
- Human Rights Commission blasts placement of roadblocks on Thika Road
- Why private schools dropped
- Trouble in Raila's paradise over BBI changes
By Oscar Obonyo
- DP defends Russian Jab as PPB affirms it meets safety standards