Amani G, girl who sang Alicia Keys' song, lands a Sh 2.5 million record deal
By Fay Ngina
| July 18th 2018
13-year-old Gracious Amani aka Amani G has landed a Sh 2.5 million record deal after she was signed by Pine Creek Records.
The young sensation who went viral after signing Alica Keys' ‘Girl On Fire’, has also released her first single ‘Sitasahau’.
According to Peter Nduati, founder of Pine Creek Records, Amani G will not be able to sign a work contract since she is a minor.
However, the songstress will benefit from a trust set up by Mr Nduati and her mother, Christine Ambuso.
Pine Creek Records, which was founded 10 years ago and worked with celebrities such as Wendy Kimani and Anto-Neo Soul, will also cater for Amani G’s school fees, food, healthcare and security.
Fish oil for a healthy heart 'nonsense'Experts say the chance of getting any meaningful benefit from taking omega-3 is one in 1,000.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye