Who ordered withdrawal of Chebukati's security?
| Apr 19th 2018 | 1 min read
Who exactly ordered the withdrawal of bodyguards from IEBC bosses Wafula Chebukati, Boya Molu and Ayub Guliye? Whereas the buck stops at the Inspector General of Police’s office, the order seems to have come from way up.
Many including police officers are puzzled by the move that came as a surprise amid claims the popular handshake is behind it.
It is ironical because the commissioners who resigned and many other former state officers are enjoying state protection and resources.
Maybe those behind the new move know what goes around comes around even if it is political.
Trouble for MP who presented fake papers to IEBCAn MP from one of the Rift Valley counties is in trouble over academic credential he presented to the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission in last the General Election
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'