Thank you Mr. President for bringing an end to Babu Owino's reign
| February 16th 2017
Paul Ongili alias Babu Owino will be a student leader for only one one-year term and be eligible for re-election once.
The signing of the University(Amendment) Act 2016 by President Uhuru Kenyatta brings to an end the dreams of perennial students like Babu.
The man has been at the helm of the student’s union SONU since 2010.
Leadership is not marriage where you wait for death.
Thank you, Mr. President, the students deserve a break.
Why Kenyans will miss heaven on the last dayKenyans are an interesting lot
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again