Short, specialised courses will improve quality of journalism
Training institutions need to closely connect the classroom with the newsroom and syncing it with the needs of the fast-changing media industry.
By David Omwoyo | 3 months ago
Breaking the silence: Women journalists fight harassment in the newsroom
The research established that only 30 per cent of sexual harassment cases in the media industry are reported to the authorities.
Winfrey Owino | 3 months ago
Three brave women journalists win awards
It takes courage to report the news in many parts of the world. Each year, the International Women's Media Foundation honors that courage and promotes the importance of a free press with its Courage in Journalism Awards, the only international awards that recognize the bravery of women journalists.
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries