We endanger our lives when we turn wetlands into wastelands
According to the Global Wetland Outlook report 2021, the world has lost 35 per cent of wetlands since 1970.
By Julie Mulonga | 18 days ago
How 50 years of farming, mining have been killing wetlands locally
Mining and agricultural activities have claimed nearly half of Kenya’s wetlands over the last 50 years, according to two reports.
Caroline Chebet | 4 months ago
Residents on 12 kilometres walk to advocate Saiwa wetland conservation
'We should safeguard natural habitats, ecologies and animals all the time since they do not recognize human boundaries.'
Martin Ndiema | 5 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties