Treat our professors with dignity, it takes 40 years to produce one
University education is an essential and immediate driver of economic and social development.
By Babere Kerata Chacha | 3 days ago
Auditor raises queries over funding of public varsities
The Universities Fund is mandated to apportion funds to public universities and issue conditional grants to private universities.
Augustine Oduor | 3 months ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru