Kenya to press UNHCR on closure of Kakuma, Dadaab refugee camps
UN agency gave proposals on how Kakuma and Dadaab should be closed but its failure to give timelines has irked Kenya.
By Allan Mungai and Lucas Ngasike | 9 months ago
Court stops arrest of UN staff suspected of terrorism
A United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees official has secured court orders to temporarily stop his arrest on terror allegations until a suit he has filed is determined.
Caroline Rwenji | 6 years ago
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende