Night when Kenya's flag was hoisted at Uhuru Gardens
On December 12, 1963, Kenya became an independent country after 69 years of British rule. To mark this, a ceremony was held at Uhuru Garden Park.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 1 month ago
D-DAY for stars: AK to pick world Cross Country squad
There will be no love lost when top guns lock horns at the IAAF Permit Meeting/National cross country trials at Uhuru Gardens, along Lang’ata Road, tomorrow morning.
Jonathan Komen | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession