Taxman loses Sh1.2 billion VAT bid against Tullow Oil
KRA has lost a case in which it was demanding Sh1.2 billion from Tullow Oil as VAT following the sale of an oil block in 2015.
By Macharia Kamau | 14 days ago
KPRL stuck with hard to sell Turkana crude oil for a second time
On June 2, 2020, Tullow said it had stopped the pilot project following the end of the two-year contract.
Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Man kills wife after allegedly catching her in bed with lover
- Midiwo was in Nairobi to celebrate his children's academic milestones
- 36,254 candidates to join National schools
By Betty Njeru
- Court punishes man who allowed 7-year-old son drive Prado TX
- Missing 11-year-old girl, Priscilla Naserian, found dead