Cervical TB kills more but is rarely diagnosed- experts
Out of 5,236 women diagnosed with cervical cancer, at least 3, 211 women die from the disease every year.
By Mercy Kahenda | 1 day ago
Gunmen kidnap staff, one-year-old baby from hospital
Gunmen kidnapped up to eight people, including the one-year-old child of a nurse, from a hospital's staff residential quarters in northwest Nigeria...
Reuters | 6 months ago
How TB patients were beaten by police and jailed for skipping drugs
After release from prison, his wife ran away with five children for five years for fear of being infected with TB.
Mercy Kahenda | 9 months ago
Sorry you are not welcome: ANC tells Raila ahead of Mudavadi's big day
- Karen Nyamu: I have no apologies to make over my ‘chuma' remarks
- Kenyan politicians mere job seekers - Khaminwa
By Betty Njeru
- Businessman charged with air ticket fraud
- Bird flies 6,000km from Poland, dies in Nandi
By Edward Kosut
- Capital FM DJ dies after collapsing in office