Task force: Make Narok land public to stop bloody clashes
The report traces the skirmishes between the clans to 1976 when the Nkararo/Enoosoen Land Adjudication Section was declared.
Robert Kiplagat | 1 year ago
State extends curfew hours in clash-hit Trans Mara area
Natembeya has extended the duration of dawn-to-dusk curfew in Trans Mara West Sub County to contain escalating inter-clan conflict in the area.
Edwin Nyarangi | 1 year ago
Sorry you are not welcome: ANC tells Raila ahead of Mudavadi's big day
- Karen Nyamu: I have no apologies to make over my ‘chuma' remarks
- Kenyan politicians mere job seekers - Khaminwa
By Betty Njeru
- Businessman charged with air ticket fraud
- Bird flies 6,000km from Poland, dies in Nandi
By Edward Kosut
- Capital FM DJ dies after collapsing in office