Government should lead quest to end child marriage
One third got married immediately after Covid-19 started with almost half (44 per cent) saying they got married because of pregnancy.
Joshua Ongwae | 6 months ago
Special Report: Teenage dads forced to quit school to raise their children
About 35 percent of fathers in West Pokot are teenagers as young as 15 years old. Contraceptive use is low because of myths and misinformation.
Rose Mukonyo | 7 months ago
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Onions are best eaten raw, at night
HEALTH & SCIENCE