Barcelona defender Javier Mascherano sentenced to 12-months in prison
Javier Mascherano has been handed a 12-month prison sentence for tax avoidance offences. The Barcelona defender will not serve any time incarcerated due to Spanish law, Spanish media outlet Sport report.
By Mirror | 5 years ago
Standoff in Addis Ababa over push by G77 to upgrade UN tax body
President Uhuru Kenyatta has joined other global leaders in an ongoing summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, which could create an all-inclusive agency to monitor international trade and tackle tax avoidance.
Moses Michira | 5 years ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM