Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Oral piercings are common among young adults, who use them mainly for self-expression, to boost their self-esteem.
By Kagai Reuben | 7 months ago
You can now ask to keep the tattoos, skin of loved one when they die
Michael Sherwood, from Cleveland, gives grieving families the option after death of keeping the tattooed skin as parchment-like artwork.
Mirror | 2 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss