Haji asks court to lock out Orengo from Ojaamong's graft case
He is of the view that the court should tame lawmakers who are lawyers from representing suspects of crime such as graft and abuse of office.
By Kamau Muthoni | 5 months ago
Governors skip senate committee 'grilling' sessions
They are expected to answer questions over audit queries of their accounts emanating from the Auditor General’s reports.
John S Shilitsa | 5 months ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege