Witness claims Waiguru used coffee shop to steal millions
Counsel put Finance Officer on spot over the purchase of Sh14 million governor's car with tender committee chaired by her ICT advisor.
Roselyne Obala and Moses Nyamori | 9 months ago
Senate committee begins hearing Waiguru’s ouster motion
The committee has structured the hearing to accord both the governor and her accusers a day each to argue out their cases.
Japheth Ogila | 9 months ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach