Why victims of SLDF attacks still struggle to move on 13 years later
Trailing the footpath to the deserted homestead over the rugged hilly terrain full of green vegetation is nauseating.
By Martin Ndiema | 3 months ago
Tension high as two groups clash
Editorial: Nip in the bud any bid to revive killer SLDF
It is disheartening to hear the dreaded, but annihilated Sabaot Land Defence Forces (SLDF) could be regrouping in Mt Elgon County. In its heyday, the militia terrorised residents in the agriculturally rich region with brutal killings and savage attacks.
Editorial | 7 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau