Kenyans show no interest in investment trusts, prefer do-it-yourself projects
There is only one listed Reit at the Nairobi Securities Exchange – the ILAM Fahari I-Reit.
By Graham Kajilwa | 3 months ago
Why Kenyans are yet to warm up to real estate investment trusts
The introduction of Reits as an investment vehicle for players in real estate at the NSE in 2015 was billed as a game changer.
Lee Mwiti | 3 years ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga