KenGen to pay Sh2b dividend as pre-tax profit grows 8.3 per cent
Shareholders of energy producer KenGen will from next week start receiving their Sh1.98 billion dividends for the year ended June 2020.
By Jacob Ngetich | 22 days ago
Rebecca Miano: The Iron Lady of power sector on life at the top
'I used to think that such an office and such a desk was for six-foot-tall men in blue or black suits'
Wainaina Wambu | 1 month ago
Kenya clinches Sh709m contract to drill geothermal wells in Djibouti
KenGen has clinched a deal to drill geothermal wells in Djibouti, increasing its regional presence after it secured similar contracts in Ethiopia.
Macharia Kamau | 3 months ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract