Kenya's business environment improved in February, shows index
Business conditions in Kenya improved significantly last month with majority of private companies increasing their output, putting out new orders and employing more personnel.
By Jackson Okoth | 6 years ago
Private sector activity slows to 15-month low as demand falls
Private sector activities fell in February to a 15-month low, on the back of low consumer demand as well as a slowdown in output.
Otiato Guguyu | 2 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body