Why off-plan housing schemes may take a beating post-pandemic
THE STANDARD INSIDER
Analysts say house hunters are expected to shift their focus to ready units as they seek to protect their investment from any unforeseen circumstances
By Peter Theuri | 1 year ago
Want to make quick money? Real estate is your safe bet
It is a beehive of activity as heavy earth-moving equipment and builders assemble brick and mortar to a lavish property development, taking shape on an expansive piece of land situated along Thika superhighway.
Jackson Okoth | 7 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill