Drama in court as deputy OCS fails to answer questions
A senior police officer yesterday caused laughter in court when he confessed that he did not understand the contents of a postmortem report.
By Renson Mnyamwezi | 2 years ago
Nanyuki High School student died of acute leukemia, report shows
The student who died while in a Nanyuki school during holiday suffered acute Leukemia, autopsy report has shown.
Jacinta Mutura | 3 years ago
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire