Next year’s election outlook gloomy over police meddling
Police intimidation could threaten the peaceful co-existence occasioned by the post-2018 Handshake during next year's General Election.
By Grace Ng'ang'a | 7 days ago
We need radical peacemakers, not politicians, to break violence cycle
The 2007-2008 post-election violence, happened at a time when the country was enjoying a historic economic blossom.
Edward Buri | 8 days ago
2022 polls: Kenya sliding into a fine mess as time to prepare slips away
The country could easily find itself in a time bind, if key players do not begin paying attention to the elections, separate from the amendment Bill.
Special Correspondent | 16 days ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip