Next year’s election outlook gloomy over police meddling
Police intimidation could threaten the peaceful co-existence occasioned by the post-2018 Handshake during next year's General Election.
By Grace Ng'ang'a | 13 days ago
Anger over slow progress, size of rewards at Nigeria’s police brutality hearings
The investigations were a core demand of thousands of protesters who wanted a police unit called the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) disbanded.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- Puzzle of missing security consultant deepens
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- Manhunt for policeman who assaulted, pricked his wife's genitals with nails
By James Omoro