Hunting was for aristocrats and poaching for the poor
The reality however is, poaching in Africa was normalised by Europeans who prided themselves as professional hunters.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 17 hours ago
CS Balala: KWS owes victims of human-wildlife conflicts Sh14b
CS Najib Balala now wants Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) to come up with innovative ways to raise funds to settle the claims
Nehemiah Okwembah | 2 days ago
From poacher to the end user - the intricate web of wildlife criminals
Poaching and eventual sale of ivory and other wildlife trophies has a tight hierarchy, much like a pyramid scheme.
Peter Muiruri | 17 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy