High Court suspends law blocking politicians from party hopping
Politicians dissatisfied with their parties can now move to other political outfits without the fear of being blocked from vying for seats they are interested in.
By Kamau Muthoni | 4 years ago
How MPs can defeat Uhuru, Raila ‘party hopping’ rule
Did Bungoma County Governor Ken Lusaka play his cards well?
Ahead of August general elections, politicians both the debutants and incumbents are positioning themselves strategically to clinch various seats in the forthcoming General Elections. Some have already hopped from one party to the other so that they can remain relevant during forthcoming elections.
Nelson Mandela | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession