To cut obesity in children, tax sugar sweetened drinks
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Studies show that obesity in children, if not managed, progresses to adolescent, and this is linked to elevated risk for heart diseases.
By Henry Ng'ethe | 1 month ago
Report: Obesity, diabetes among risk factors linked to coronavirus fatalities
Persons with severe asthma and other respiratory diseases also fall into this category.
Graham Kajilwa | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession