Report: Obesity, diabetes among risk factors linked to coronavirus fatalities
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Persons with severe asthma and other respiratory diseases also fall into this category.
By Graham Kajilwa | 9 months ago
Six dangerous effects of being obese and how to manage them
Overweight is also scientifically referred to as obesity and is usually caused when you eat more calories regularly than burn them through exercise or doing phy
Sylvester | 9 months ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach