Kibaki orphans: Firms that rose in his regime, but fell after he exited
Some were the financiers of the Mwai Kibaki regime and enjoyed a close relationship with the late president.
By Wainaina Wambu | 11 days ago
Russian units suffering big losses pull out of Ukraine
According to UK Intelligence, some Russian units suffering heavy losses in Ukraine had been forced to return home and to neighbouring Belarus.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Ukrainians trapped in besieged city as fighting blocks evacuation efforts
About 200,000 people remained trapped in the besieged city of Mariupol on Monday after fighting stopped evacuation efforts over the weekend.
Reuters | 2 months ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri