Biometric enrolment to curb exam irregularities – TSC chief
The use of biometric validation will assist in vindicating innocent teachers from being blamed for offences they did not commit.
By Jael Mboga | 1 month ago
'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth