State should pay attention to the welfare, morale of its teachers
Dedicated and passionate teachers can create a rich learning experience for students. All over the world, it has emerged that the best way to support teachers is to listen to them.
By Antoney Luvinzu | 15 days ago
Why employee motivation is critical at the workplace
An employee strives for recognition and rewards such as bonuses, and awards which increase willingness to learn a skillset.
Tony Mbaya | 2 months ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth