The inside story: How doctors removed cystic growth from a 68-year-old woman
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Beatrice Nanjala’s tumour had three litres of fluid equal to someone having two heads.
By Mercy Kahenda | 4 hours ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
Years of agony, obstructed sight and an extra load on the face have come to an end for a 68-year-old woman from Bungoma County.
Mercy Kahenda | 1 day ago
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong