Ivy Wangeci’s murder: Mother testifies as trial starts after five failed attempts
The hearing of a murder case against Naftali Njami Kinuthia, accused of killing Moi University medical student Ivy Wangeci has finally started.
By Lynn Kolongei | 3 months ago
Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
Sickly and jobless Karanja said the burden of fending for 13 grandchildren is weighing heavily on him. His wife died seven hours after delivery.
Faith Kutere | 6 months ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
Years of agony, obstructed sight and an extra load on the face have come to an end for a 68-year-old woman from Bungoma County.
Mercy Kahenda | 6 months ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism