Kenya Copyright Board deregisters KAMP, PRISK and MCSK
Kenya Copyright Board deregisters KAMP, PRISK and MCSK for failure to meet licensing conditions; suspends collection of royalties for 3 months
By Sara Okuoro | 24 days ago
Sh44m cheque for artistes amid CMOs’ vicious war with Kecobo
Regulator has released the money for distribution as royalties to members, this being the first disbursement in over a year.
Stevens Muendo | 1 month ago
How top Kenyan singers signed away their millions in contract scam
On her hospital bed at the Kenyatta National Hospital in January 2015, gospel artiste Peace Mulu nearly lost hope in life after breaking her legs in an accident. Visits by her fans kept her desire to live.
Vincent Achuka | 4 years ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels