Matatu operators seek digitised system to end extortion by police
The collection of bribes by traffic police and county officers has crippled the matatu sector. Operators believe the digitisation of instant fine payments to the Judiciary will stop the vice.
By Pkemoi Ng'enoh | 1 month ago
Matatus force their way back to town centre after six months
County assembly approved motion recommending PSV operators back to where they used to operate from before the Covid-19 pandemic.
Kennedy Gachuhi | 1 year ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'