Court orders law school to admit aggrieved students
The High Court has ordered Kenya School of Law (KSL) to admit students locked out by the Council of Legal Education.
By Fred Makana | 4 years ago
Law students seek reprieve over professional exams
Thirty five law students have moved to court seeking temporary orders barring two law agencies from administering professional exams.
Faith Karanja | 5 years ago
Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- National Assembly passes BBI bill
By Jael Mboga
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai
- Stop speculating on when KCSE results should be out: Magoha
By Brian Okoth