Court orders law school to admit aggrieved students
The High Court has ordered Kenya School of Law (KSL) to admit students locked out by the Council of Legal Education.
By Fred Makana | 5 years ago
Law students seek reprieve over professional exams
Thirty five law students have moved to court seeking temporary orders barring two law agencies from administering professional exams.
Faith Karanja | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession