Jaguar Land Rover to go 100 per cent electric by 2039
SCI & TECH
Land Rover will add six pure electric variants in the next five years and future Jaguar models will be built exclusively on pure electric architecture
By Reuters | 2 months ago
Patrol the terrain with Nissan’s 2015 Y62 'Beast'
There are iconic nameplates in the four by four motoring industry, and there is the Nissan Patrol. Willy's jeep started the trend in 1939, followed by Maurice Wilks' Land Rover in 1948 and thereafter the bug caught up with the Japanese giants Toyota and Nissan.
Trevor Lamenya | 5 years ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Animal numbers tumble as fences block migration corridors
- Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The big-hearted granny saving teenage mothers, widows in Kisumu